- 2-3 large organic red potatoes
- 1 package of extra firm organic tofu
- 1 package of organic whole grain English muffins
- 1-1 ½ organic avocados
- 2 cups organic raw cashews, soaked overnight
- 1-2 organic lemons, juiced
- 1/2-3/4 cup of nutritional yeast
- Suggested Spices: organic granulated garlic powder, organic onion powder, Celtic gray sea salt, organic cracked black pepper, smoked organic paprika, organic turmeric powder, organic cumin, organic cayenne pepper or organic chipotle powder
- Toppings: desired amount of fresh organic chives and/or fresh organic green onion
- Desired amount of filtered water to thin down the cashew sauce or 1-2 tsp of organic raw cashew butter to thicken cashew saue.
- Thinly slice the potatoes and coat with garlic
- and onion powder, cracked black pepper,
- smoked paprika, turmeric powder, and a small
- amount of sea salt, cumin, cayenne, and chipotle powder. Add 1-2 tbsp of water.
- Bake at 400 °F for 25-30 min.
- Thinly slice tofu and coat with garlic and onion powder, black pepper, turmeric powder, a pinch
- or two of sea salt, and nutritional yeast.
- Bake at 380-400 °F for 25-30 min.
- For the sauce, blend cashews, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, cracked black pepper, and a pinch or two of sea salt.
- Spread cashew sauce over the top of toasted muffins. Place tofu, potatoes, and avocado onto each muffin and pour a generous amount of cashew sauce over the top. Sprinkle chives and/ or green onions over your masterpiece!
Depending on your desired thickness of the sauce, you
may want to thin it down a bit by adding a splash or two
of filtered water. If you find that you have thinned out
the sauce too much, add 1-2 tsp of raw cashew butter to