- 10 large dates
- 1 cup of oats, gluten free
- 2 1/2 tbsp of almond butter (like the crunchy brand from Trader Joe’s)
- 2 1/2 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1/4 cup of chocolate chips or vegan chocolate chips
- To garnish: coconut whipped cream, strawberries, and vegan chocolate chips
- Remove pits from dates and soak in a cup of water to make softer for the blender.
- Dry dates.
- In a large blender, add oats, dates, crunchy almond butter, and cacao powder, and pulse to mix.
- Fold chips in last and mix.
- Tablespoon the raw cookie dough into balls and then press into a small flat cookie shape on a cookie sheet. Repeat this process until you finish using all the dough.
You can add 1 tbsp of maple syrup to make the cookies
sweeter, or 1 tbsp of coconut oil for a richer flavor.